Our general terms and conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) Die folgenden Regelungen über den Vertragsabschluss gelten für Bestellungen über unseren Internetshop https://www.golflaser.de und http://www.golflaser.eu .
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer delivers a binding offer for him on conclusion of a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Add to cart".
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Continue to checkout".
5) Entry and verification of personal data (delivery address, billing address, payment method).
7) Verbindliche Absendung der Bestellung durch “Kaufen”.
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail to the indicated e-mail address. With this we accept your offer.
(5) Speicherung des Vertragstextes bei Bestellungen über unseren Internetshop : Wir speichern den Vertragstext und senden Ihnen die Bestelldaten und unsere AGB per E-Mail zu. Die AGB können Sie jederzeit auch unter https://www.golflaser.de/spielregeln/ einsehen. Ihre vergangenen Bestellungen können Sie in unserem Kunden-Bereich unter Mein Konto -> Bestellung ansehen, falls Sie ein Kundenkonto eingerichtet haben.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, cash on delivery, PayPal and credit card.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
As far as we deliver cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price claim shall be upon receipt of the goods.
(4) Interest shall be charged on the purchase price during the default of payment of the customer. The default interest rate for the year shall be five percentage points above the base interest rate.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Cancellation policy
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier have taken or have taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must
inform you by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this Agreement. You can use the model withdrawal form for this, but it is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We bear the cost of returning the goods if you use the returns label provided by us. If you do not use the return label for returning the goods, you would have to bear the costs for this return yourself.
They shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
End of the revocation instruction
Sample withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*) ______________________
Ordered on (*) ______ / Received on (*) _______
______________ Name of consumer(s)
______________ Address of consumer(s)
______________ Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate
§7 Language of contract
Only German is available as the contract language.
§8 Information on the disposal of spent batteries
This information is addressed to end users within the meaning of the Battery Act or to persons who use batteries or products with built-in batteries and no longer resell them in the form in which they were supplied.
Old batteries must not be disposed of with household waste. In order to ensure proper disposal, you as the end consumer are legally obliged to return used batteries to local retailers or to collection points set up for this purpose by the public waste disposal authorities. As a distributor of batteries, we are also obliged to take back those old batteries that we carry or have carried as new batteries in our product range. Such old batteries can be returned to us with sufficient postage.
Batteries are marked with the symbol of a crossed-out dustbin shown below. It points out that used batteries must not be thrown into the household waste. Batteries containing harmful substances are labelled with these harmful substance names:
Pb = Leaded
Cd = cadmium containing
Hg = mercury-containing
Status of AGB January 18